A program that will increase your knowledge and skills in supervising maintenance and cleanliness of guest rooms and public areas in centers, hotels, restaurants, etc.
Program Goals and Objectives
At the end of 436 hours/73 days of training, trainees will be able to:
- Develop their capabilities (knowledge, skills and attitude) in HOUSEKEEPING (HKP) NC II in accordance with industry standards;
- Intensify the core competencies in preparing guest rooms, cleaning public areas and equipment, providing housekeeping services, providing valet services, handling intoxicated guest, and laundering linen and guest clothes to a range of accommodation services;
- 90% of trainees enrolled in HKP NC II should have graduated;
- 100% of the graduates should have undergone the national competency assessment;
- 86% of those who were nationally assessed should have been certified; and
- 75% of HKP NC II graduates should have been employed.