Bread & Pastry Production NCII
A short training course that will train you to prepare pastries andother similar desserts for hotels and restaurants and other food establishments.
Program Goals and Objectives
At the end of 141 hours/24 days of training, trainees will be able to:
- Develop their capabilities (knowledge, skills and attitude) in BREAD AND PASTRY PRODUCTION (BPP) NC II in accordance with industry standards, including following relevant environmental rules and regulations;
- Fortify the core competencies to be able to clean equipment, tools and utensils and prepare, portion and plate pastries, breads and other dessert items to guests in hotels, motels, restaurants, clubs, canteens, resorts and luxury lines/cruises and other related operations;
- 90% of trainees enrolled in BPP NC II should have graduated;
- 100% of the graduates should have undergone the national competency assessment;
- 86% of those who were nationally assessed should have been certified; and
- 75% of BPP NC II graduates should have been employed.