A program that will train you in posting transactions, preparing trial balance and financial reports, and reviewing internal control system.
Program Goals and Objectives
At the end of 292 hours/49 days of training, trainees will be able to:
- Develop their capabilities (knowledge, skills and attitude) in BOOKKEEPING (BKP) NC III in accordance with industry standards;
- Fortify the core competencies to enable the learner to journalize transactions, post transactions, prepare trial balance, prepare financial reports and review internal control system;
- 90% of trainees enrolled in BKP NC III should have graduated;
- 100% of the graduates should have undergone the national competency assessment;
- 86% of those who were nationally assessed should have been certified; and
- 75% of BKP NC III graduates should have been employed.