Office of the VSA
The VSA office oversees all the major departments in Puerto Princesa School of Arts and Trades. The offices are as follows,
- Policy and Planning
- Technical Education and Training
- Standard Setting and Systems Development
- General Administrative Support
Office of General Administrative and Support Services (GASS)
GASS office oversees the progress of administrative personnel in the following offices:
- Human Resource
- Learning & Development
- Rewards & Incentives
- PMS – IPCR
- Financial Resources
- Procurement Services
- Social Marketing & Advocacy
- Guidance & Couseling Services
- Monitoring and Referral Services
- Health Services
- Learning Resource Center
- Canteen Services
- Utility Services
- Security Services
- Customer Satisfaction and Feedbacking Services
Technical Education and Training (TET)
Technical Education and Training Office is found in the Administration Building, between GASS Office and Registrar’s Office. It is generally responsible for supervising and monitoring the effective and efficient delivery and facilitation of technical trainings and programs for Basic, Common and Core competencies as well as updating and enhancing instructional materials.
- Training Induction Program (TIP)
- Trainings on Regular Programs (Scholar and Non-Scholar)
- Technology-Based Community Training Programs (Trainer’s Target)
- TBCTP scponsored by DSWD, MFI, PESO, PCC, BJMP, etc.
- DTS/DTP/EBT/OJT Implementation
- Job Induction Program (JIP)
- Income Generating Program (IGP)
- Training cum Production (TCP)
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Graduation Program
Accounting Office lies next to Cashier’s office at the Administration Building. To make sure that PPSAT never runs out of resources, this division relentlessly provides accounting services and meticulously manages financial records and other financial elements.
Office of the Registrar / Trainees Records and Development (TRD)
The Office of the Registrar / TRD provides support services by keeping trainees’ records. It is composed of friendly staff members who facilitate enrolment and willingly provides information about school admission requirements and trainings offered. The office gladly accommodates clients’ queries and is also in charge of the release of training certificates and other documents.
- Training Calendar Preparation (Planned and Implemented)
- Profiling and Pre-Registration
- Registration and Enrolment (MIS)
- Enrolment and Graduates Report thru T2MIS
- DTS/DTP/EBT/OJT Reports
- Graduates’ Employment Reports
- Performance Management System (OPCR)
- Release of Certification, Training Certificates
- Alumni Organization Reports
Office of the Cashier
Turning left from the Admin Building’s main door is the Office of the Cashier, conscientious for receiving technical training fees, accounts of clients and distribution of checks for particular purposes.
Learning Resource Center
Bookworms and others interested to read magazines and news to keep themselves updated with the latest trends in their fields of expertise may proceed at the Learning Resource Center, found at the Hagedorn Building, just below the TESDA-Provincial Office.
Office of the Supply
This office facilitates the purchase of tools, items or materials and meets with suppliers who meet the specified budgetary requirements. The office also leads the inspection, inventory and storage of such purchases.
Competency Assessment and Certification (CAC)
The TESDA Assessment Center office warmly welcomes anyone who would like to apply for assessment. It is in-charge of the assessment schedule, test package and the receipt of assessment results for RWAC.
- Registration / Re-registration of Assessment Center
- Registry of Competency Assessors
- National Competency Assessment (Regular, Scholars, and Walk-In)
- RWAC Reports (T2MIS)
- Assessment Center Compliance Audit Reports
Unified TVET Program Registration and Accreditation System (UTPRAS)
The PPSAT UTPRAS Focal safeguards all the program registrations of the institution, and ensures that programs offered by the school are duly registered and migrated. This office is beside the LSI Room and is responsible for the following functions:
- Program Registration of 3-Year Diploma Programs
- Bundled Qualifications
- Higher TVET Qualifications
- Re-registration of Migrated Programs
- Facilitation of Curriculum Review and Updates
- UTPRAS Compliance Audit Reports
Quality Management System (QMS)
The Quality Management System Office ensures that the standards of all services are met and maintained. The PPSAT QMS Team maintains the Quality Assurance Manual. The team also collects and prepares needed documents for national and international third-party accreditations. The QMS Office, also assigned as the APACC Room, is beside the GASS and VSA Offices.
- School Policies and Procedures (Quality Manual)
- National Accreditation (STAR Rating Evaluation & Typology of Public and Private TVIs)
- International Accreditation (APACC, EAS TVET QAF)
- Minutes of Meetings and Resolutions